Travel Therapy Careers
Enjoy Travel Therapy Jobs from Coast-to-Coast
Recruiters You Can Trust, a Therapy Staffing Company That’ll Keep You Working
We’ve been helping Physical Therapists, Respiratory Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists get the positions they want in over 1,300 facilities nationwide since 2006. Your goals, career-growth, and love of adventure drive everything we do.
Whether it’s year-round employment in short and long-term contracts or just working a few months a year. We help great therapists like you work in the places you love most with the security that a full-time job provides.
The Best Recruiters Ever
You’ll love our team of Recruiters who are known industry-wide for their integrity, their innovation, and for their around-the-clock availability to their therapists. And, whether this is your first-assignment or your 10th, you get an on-boarding team that ensures all your credentialing and on-site requirements are ready to go. You’ll always start your first-day worry free.
Got Questions? Ask a Recruiter.
Know What You’re Getting & Enjoy Our Growing List of Benefits
We always work to provide competitive, easy to understand travel and benefits packages. You’ll always get to pick where you want to go before we “submit” you, and you’ll always know what you’re getting. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect:
- Clear, Competitive Salary Package – Our traveling therapists enjoy earning a high rate of pay and more.
- Private Housing – We understand the stress of moving, so we do our best to make the process easy and stress-free. All travelers are placed in their own clean, safe, and private housing tailored to their needs whether traveling alone, with their family, or even their pet.
- Comprehensive Benefits – Our competitive benefits package starts day 1 of your contract. Take a look: Benefit Options.
- $500 Donation to your favorite charity with our “Giving Communities Life” campaign.
- Easy Retirement Planning – With Jackson Therapy Partners matching 401k plan, it’s easier to invest for your future.
As a frontrunner among healthcare staffing agencies, we’re 100% committed to you and to the development and success of your therapy career.
Transparent Pay Packages
Because each therapist is different, your recruiter personalizes your salary and competitive benefits package to meet you or your family’s needs based entirely on your goals, your experience, and your expertise.
Mentor Program for New Travelers and New Grads
We know that beginning your first contract as a traveler or even as a new graduate comes with a lot of questions and can sometimes feel overwhelming. It’s with this in mind that we began our Mentor Program in the spring of 2017. Visit our Mentoring Program page to learn more about how we partner with you to ensure your success as a new traveling therapist.
Additional Employment Options
If you’re looking for something more permanent or aspire to work in the U.S., learn more by clicking one of the links below.