Jackson Therapy Partners is currently seeking a licensed Physical Therapist for a permanent position at a state-of-the-art facility where expert therapy professionals help patients with injuries and illnesses improve their movement, manage their pain, and prevent loss of mobility.
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school approved by the APTA
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of either FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
- Must pass required NPTE competency exam.
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart Association.
We're committed to building long-lasting relationships with both therapists and clients alike by sending highly qualified therapists to state-of-the-art facilities across the US in the cities and towns that they choose. Our recruiters screen hundreds of open PT positions and confidentially present your profile to potential employers each week. Preferred vendor relationships enable us to reach rehabilitation facilities in all settings nationwide with clients offering lucrative pay and benefits packages, relocation assistance, sign-on bonuses and more.
and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this position and several others.