Get Travel Jobs in Nearly Every Major City from Seattle to Orlando or Pick One Off the Beaten Path
Take advantage of our 10 year relationship with over 1,300 facilities nationwide and enjoy short and long-term contracts from coast-to-coast.
Specializing in the placement of traveling Occupational and Physical Therapists as well as Speech Language Pathologists, at Jackson you'll work when you want and where you want (whether year-round or just 13 weeks). You'll experience a career-long recruiter who has your back and an onboarding team that ensures your goals are met. And, because each therapist's goals are different, your 24/7 all access recruiter will personalize your salary and competitive benefits package to meet you or your family's needs based entirely on your goals, your experience and your expertise.
Transparent Pay Packages and Recruiting
Know What You're Getting & Enjoy Our Growing List of Benefits
Because therapists are the heartbeat of our company, we always work to provide clear, easy to understand travel and benefits packages. At Jackson Therapy Partners, you'll always get to pick where you want to go and you'll always know what you're getting. Here's just a few of the benefits you can expect:
- Clear, Competitive Salary Package - Our traveling therapists enjoy earning a high rate of pay and more.
- Private Housing - We understand the stress of moving, so we do our best to make the process easy and stress-free. All travelers are placed in their own clean, safe, and private housing tailored to their needs whether traveling alone, with their family, or even their pet.
- Comprehensive Benefits – Our competitive benefits package starts day 1 of your contract. Take a look: Benefit Options.
- $500 Donation to your favorite charity with our "Giving Communities Life" campaign.
- Easy Retirement Planning - With Jackson Therapy Partners matching 401k plan, it’s easier to invest for your future.
As a frontrunner among healthcare staffing agencies, we're 100% committed to you and to the development and success of your therapy career.