Referral Rewards ProgramGet Started Now
Referral Rewards Program - Overview
- How it works: For every individual referred that starts on or after March 1, 2010, the referrer receives one dollar ($1.00) per hour for every regular hour worked by the person referred.
- This referral payment program only applies to referrals of individuals that have never worked for JTP before, and there is no guarantee that each referral will be hired. All of the placement decisions are at the sole discretion of JTP.
- Federal, state, and local taxes will be deducted from the referral payment, and if you are enrolled in JTP's 401K plan, your deduction and matching will apply to the referral payments just as it does for your regular pay.
- JTP staff and family members are not eligible for the referral payments program.
- In the event that any person you referred takes a break from employment at JTP, payments will resume if the referral returns within six months.
- In order to receive payment, referral must work 30 days without termination.
- Referral needs to be registered prior to start date.