Referral Rewards ProgramGet Started Now
Referral Rewards Program
- Referral Rewards Program
- For every individual referred that starts on or after March 1, 2010, the referrer's monthly payments are one dollar ($1.00) per hour for every regular hour worked by the person referred.
- To be, and remain eligible for the Monthly Payment Program the referrer must:
- Must be currently working.
- Have current and accurate contact information on file with JTP.
- Be in good standing with JTP.
- You will receive payments each month that the person or persons you referred works for JTP, as long as you remain eligible for the program.
- There is no limit to the number of hours which you can be paid.
- Monthly payments are not paid on holiday, call-back, vacation, on-call, or orientation/training hours.
- In the event that any person you referred takes a break from employment at JTP, payments will resume if the referral returns within six months.
- JTP has the right to change or end the monthly payment options at any time. If this happens, you will be paid a one-time fee for each person you have referred who is working at that time.
- Under special circumstances, such as an employee being called into active military duty, JTP has the right to waive or extend the rules as deemed appropriate.
- Payment is distributed monthly (15th of the following month).
- Timecards must be turned in to receive payment (No minimum hours required).