Jackson Therapy Partners is currently seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for a permanent position at a state-of-the-art facility where expert therapy professionals help patients with injuries, illnesses, or disabilities develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for everyday life.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited educational program.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board and up-to-date state and contract-required competency tests and credentials.
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart Association.
- Current medical documentation and testing.
We're committed to building long-lasting relationships with both therapists and clients alike by sending highly qualified therapists to state-of-the-art facilities across the US in the cities and towns that they choose. Our recruiters screen hundreds of open OT positions and confidentially present your profile to potential employers each week. Preferred vendor relationships enable us to reach rehabilitation facilities in all settings nationwide with clients offering lucrative pay and benefits packages, relocation assistance, sign-on bonuses and more.
and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this position and several others.