Jackson Therapy Partners is currently seeking a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) for a permanent position at a state-of-the-art facility to work under the supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist while helping patients with injuries, illnesses, or disabilities develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for everyday life.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college required.
- Current certification in good standing with the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy.
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart Association.
- Current medical documentation and testing.
- Current state and contract-required competency tests and credentials.
We're committed to building long-lasting relationships with both therapists and clients alike by sending highly qualified therapists to state-of-the-art facilities across the US in the cities and towns that they choose. Our recruiters screen hundreds of open COTA positions and confidentially present your profile to potential employers each week. Preferred vendor relationships enable us to reach rehabilitation facilities in all settings nationwide with clients offering lucrative pay and benefits packages, relocation assistance, sign-on bonuses and more.
and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this position and several others.