About Jackson Healthcare
Part of Jackson Healthcare’s Family of Companies
Jackson Therapy Partners is a proud member of the Jackson Healthcare Family of Companies. Jackson Healthcare is built on a simple idea — that talented professionals with a shared purpose can improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the company has risen to a place of prominence among the largest healthcare staffing and technology companies in the U.S. It currently serves more than seven million patients in over 1,600 healthcare facilities.
In addition to serving health systems and providers, Jackson champions local, national and international charitable work. It founded and sponsors the Hospital Charitable Service Awards, which honors programs that set new standards for health and wellness in their communities through education, access and delivery. Atlanta Business Chronicle named Jackson Healthcare the city’s “Best Place to Work” in 2014, 2015 and 2016, and “Healthiest Large Company” in 2015.
Visit JacksonHealthcare.com to learn more.
Jackson Healthcare’s Family of Companies
- AdvancedPractice.com , a full-service locum tenens agency dedicated exclusively to physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Care Logistics , a firm that helps hospitals transform their operations to deliver total
- Healthcare Staffing Technologies , delivers innovative staffing solutions and
career web sites to the healthcare industry.
- Jackson & Coker , a locum tenens and permanent recruitment firm for physicians.
- Jackson Nurse Professionals , a staffing company that specializes in the
placement of registered nurses in healthcare settings nationwide.
- Jackson Pharmacy Professionals , a national pharmacy-only staffing and
- LocumTenens.com, a full-service locum tenens physician recruitment agency.
- Patient Placement Systems , a supplier of continuing care provider software.
- Premier Anesthesia , an anesthesia department management company.